About Bike to Work Week
We had a great turnout last year with a total of 173 riders participating! Our goal for 2019 is to increase that by 10%. Let’s go Yukon!
- Participate as an individual.
- Join a workplace or school team.
- Get your workplace or school involved in cycling for the week.
- Log your commute online to track our shared success, and to be entered to win great prizes.
- Ride the bus for free when you bring your bike on the bus. Learn more about bringing your bike on Whitehorse Transit.
- Let us know about your commute! Send us a photo and/or story for entry into a separate prize draw.
- Visit us at Snack station on Wednesday, May 29 between 7am and 9am on Lewes Boulevard just after the Robert Service Bridge, as well as on the Airport Trail at the Alaska Highway and the Waterfront Trail at Shipyards Park.