About Bike to Work Week
We had a great turnout last year with a total of 194 riders participating in 2016! Our goal for 2017 is to increase that by 10%. Let’s go Yukon!
- Participate as an individual.
- Join a workplace or school team.
- Get your workplace or school involved in cycling for the week.
- Let us know about your commute! Send us a photo and/or story for entry into a separate prize draw.
- Visit us at Snack station on Wednesday, May 31 between 7am and 9am on Lewes Boulevard just after the Robert Service Bridge, as well as on the Airport Trail at the Alaska Highway and the Waterfront Trail at Shipyards Park.
Join the Schools Challenge! Sign up with your school and compete against other schools in the territory!